Tuesday 22 September 2015

Become a balancing expert!

Hey! For those of you trying to figure out the secret behind balancing chemical equations here is a video that I hope will help. It's a slow,  simplified breakdown of how to balance.

Please let me know - was this video useful?

PS To get some more practice balancing equations try the interactive sites below. After all this if you are not an expert I'll be surprised but…... then come find me.



Now practice, practice, practice. 
The more equations you do the better you will get:)





4 comments:

  1. YAY! The video I was trying to find. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey No problem Iza. I think he is quite good at explaining certain science concepts that you need to know for your GCSE's. Happy that you like the blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video it kinda helped.I think that alot of students struggle with balancing equations including me.Maybe the more clever people get it but I don't

    ReplyDelete